The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Traps for young players ...

I couldn't let this go through to the 'keeper. I've been kicking back (code for saving money) during my week in London and not doing a hell of a lot. But on a rainy Wednesday, I went to Harrods in nearby Knightbridge to see what the fuss was about. Talk about over-priced and over-hyped. Indeed, I'm a sucker for tourist traps such as this. Yet I couldn't resist the urge to splurge and I bought a couple of presents for the peeps back home. I just can't say what they are yet, as it's a surprise. In the meantime, they - like you - will just have to accept this photo.

Also on Wednesday, I went to The British Museum. Despite its awesomeness (geez, words are really failing me at this stage of the trip), there was simply too much to absorb during one visit. The Lonely Planet aka the traveller's bible informed me of this and who am I to argue with them? The best thing about this architectually sound museum was the fact that it was free, although they recommend you donate £3. I sort of did. The lion was wicked too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home