The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

He is not missing ...

He, being JB, is currently in Florence, more than halfway through a Contiki tour. Despite a steady diet of amber fluid, good times and limited sleep with new found mates, it can be revealed that JB is fortunately alive and well, but he just doesn't have time to report from the many countries he has seen over the last week or so.

Stay tuned for many pictures and anecdotes upon his return from what has, so far, been an awesome leg of the tour to end all tours.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey big fella; Keep your grubby catspaws off my delicate little niece - I don't want our gene pool dispersed in some Sleepy Hollow fashion!
    Go Dees!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home