The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, June 20, 2005

Good things happen in threes ...

I have had my fair share of downers recently, but good news is on the horizon.

Supporters of JB would know he's endured a string of bad luck/bad management recently. Bad things happen in threes (non-talkative flatmate moving out, problems with a very large country's consulate and even bigger problems with a recent acquired technological device - previously known as the iOverpricedoverhypedMP3player - as mentioned on this board).

But so do good things. These include my upcoming holiday, an iPod that now works and other promising signs.

Stay tuned ... you know the drill.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A man is walking down a busy side-wlak on his way to work. unawares, he falls into an unmanned workmans pit and can not climb out. from some feet below he calls out to passers-by for assistance.' hey, can you help me out, I'm stuck down here.' A man notices his calls and drops a mobile telephone below and directs the stricken man to call authorities for help. Later he calls out to a second passer-by who looks down and offers tha man her lunch. Some hours of discomfort pass before the man calls out again and a man walks to the top of the hole, looks down and jumps in. 'What did you do that for?' the stricken man asks? 'I have been here before and I know the way out.'

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just read that anonomyous entry. what fanciful hype, requiring an explanation. firstly, why did the man not see the hole. why was the hole not covered, or marked? why did the first passer-by offer his mobile and not make a call himself? did he not want it back? was it already a stolen email? why did the lady offer her lunch? was she not hungry? was she having an affair and meeting someone else for lunch instead? why did the man have to wait for a second person to jump into the hole in order to find an escape? if the first man coud escape, why not the second? You really should be careful about this anon blogger. He bases entries on unfounded, hypothetical, mthy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home