The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday, November 04, 2005

Damn this blog ...

After recovering from a slight case of jet lag, I had hoped to begin adding some pictures from my European trip, even at 2am here on the America's west coast. The best coast. But no such luck. Bummer. Let's hope it's only a temporary glitch, because I so want to share them with you all.

In other news, my friend Single Forever said on her blog that she's happy I'm back in the OR. Again, Rivjuando and Soule Sista are my gracious hosts here in Portland. Tonight we had pizza and pumpkin pie before Rivjuando and I went to Dante's to watch The Most Serene Republic. I hear you ask: "What, or rather, who are they?" Well, you have the Internet, don't you? Do your own damn research! Haha! But it was a good show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home