The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, June 27, 2005

The pain of rejection ...

Two blog postings in the one day? That's ridiculous I hear you say! (I'm a poet but I don't know it!)

Combined with the stress of moving house is the fear of rejection - most notably, by members of the opposite sex.

I went on a rare date on Friday night in one of this city's trendy suburbs with an equally as trendy chick. We met at a party the week earlier and seemingly hit it off. Or so I thought.

Let's call her the AK-27, although she's far from assaulting, except on the mind and the eyes.

I always knew the topic of my trip was going to come up, which basically poured cold water over any chances for hot romance with this lovely lass. My fortunes changed after that.

She was the likely type. Timing, though, is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home