The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Wedding of the year, the world (wide web) exclusive ...

It was so beautiful and so true. I'm still marvelling at yesterday's marriage of my two good friends, Rivjuando and Soule Sista (not Rivjuando's sister, of course). I may write at length later, but I just wanted to post some photos and my initial thoughts.

We're all pictured after the intimate service, held at the college where they met in 1998. Around 70 of their closest family and friends simply watched and admired. I was privileged enough to be a groomsmen for Rivjuando - both of us were exchange students a decade ago. But as much as it was happy occasion, the reception was also tinged with sadness as Rivjuando's best man, Clintor, was about to drive cross-country to Wisconsin where he begins medical school. I wish him all the best. We're all pictured here before the tearful goodbye.

Memo to K-Beezer (my sister): I have plenty of good ideas for your wedding with Cameroon early next year. Just contact me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home