The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A tale of two sporting fields ...

Good coffee, fresh food and cheap Internet access are all hard to find across North America, in particular, Toronto, Montreal and Boston. And when one finds a computer, chances are there is no way of being able to view the contents of a CD. Blame it on the tetons or terrorism. This explains the delay it has taken me to get pictures up on this trusty blog. Sorry about that.

Alas, good news! Pictured above is me on the dais outside that awful concrete monstrosity known as Montreal's Olympic stadium. I don't know how the athletes were inspired to compete there. Maybe they had no choice.

Two days later, I did a tour of Fenway Park and here's me pictured by The Green Monster. It was truly a privilege to walk on one of the world's great stadiums. I'm lost for words.

Be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home