The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday, July 29, 2005

Beer, baseball and Boston ...

"The ice of Boston is muddy and reflects no light in day or night and I slip on it every time."

What the hell were The Dismemberment Plan singing about? I arrived in Beantown yesterday and proceeded to melt. It would have been more than 35 degrees celcius. The weather was hardly conducive to carrying two bags around the city and, as a result, my shoulders and back are feeling it today. The pain was somewhat eased with the consumption of a few beers at a tavern, close to the hostel (and also a Manny Ramirez home run away from Fenway Park, home of the world champion Red Sox - who, by the way, beat the Tampa Bay Devil Rays 4-1 last night).

Here's me pictured outside Fenway Park. I'm hoping to scalp tickets to see the Red Sox host the Minnesota Twins on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home