The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

He's so smart (he went to university) ...

During a trip to Boston almost three years ago, I went to Harvard (just to say I had "been there"). Today, I can say that I'm reporting here from Cambridge, home of another esteemed university and a place where the architecture is as equally historic and brilliant.

One of my colleagues back home, Paraletic aka The Marathon Man, has enjoyed the entries on this here blog. He wrote: "I was left lying on the floor laughing - very funny, but very enjoyable! The page is now added as a favourite and looking forward to updates." Get back to work! Another happy customer, the well-known District Attorney said: "The blog is looking fine. It is on my favs."

Paraletic suggested I put together a list of the best places to have a beer. I just think I should stop drinking before 11am. I found myself having G&T's on the plane (7am Australian time) and just then I went into a bar to escape a sudden downpour (apologies to Westminster Abby from London who suggested I take an umbrella everywhere I go). Subsequently I had a pint of Stella Artois for £2.90.

In Norwich, I had an English breakfast at The M-rderer's Arms. Going by the name (which has apparently been censored), I'm very lucky to have made it out alive. I still find myself drinking Foster's here, even though I wouldn't touch it back home. In Cromer, I had three pints at three different establishments. Like Cromer, each pub was picturesque but uneventful.

Good luck to the Blues of New South Wales in the State Of Origin decider tonight. Back to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home