The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, July 04, 2005

JB - Live from Singapore ...

Welcome to what will be the first of many travelling posts on this here blog!

Arrived at Singapore Airport about 30 minutes ago. The flight was good - the beautiful ladies on Singapore Airlines really look after a young fella from Australia. The best $2 I ever spent was before I got on the plane. With a stubbie of Carlton Draught in my hand - the last one for five months - I had four minutes of relief in a massage chair and it was divine, easing the stress of moving house and organising this trip.

Now just taking advantage of the free Internet here at the airport before I get on the connecting flight to London. The pack of people who are waiting to get on look at me in disgust, but hey, I had to wait 15 minutes too!

Finally, a shout-out to everyone I caught up with in Geelong and Melbourne before flying off last night. And also to the mighty Cats for yesterday's win, sending me out on a high! Last of all, a tonne of appreciation and love to my Mum and Dad. Without them, I wouldn't be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home