The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Here, here (for beer) ...

Today has been my first dry day since being on tour, so let's recap on some of my drinking experiences.

Last Friday, AC Literally and yours truly travelled in Bruce to Leeds for a night out. AC Literally's housemate, pictured here, joined us for a series of beers at establishments that went by the name of The Original Oak and The North Bar. Erdinger, pictured here, was our weapon of choice and good times were had.

On Saturday, after arriving in London, Cousin Slugg and Can't Stop The Rush joined me for a beer at The Settle Inn. I couldn't help myself when I saw a stubbie of VB in the fridge. I think it tasted the same. Afterwards, the bartender informed me that I had just spent £3. Do the math. Then I realised the joke was on me.

Last night, I had a drink with a work colleague in Fulham. Tonight, there is a six-pack of Stella Artois in the fridge and the weather is hot.

Is the body strong but the mind weak?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, jamie
    this is vic, man the only good thing to come out of the UK is the US. Everyone knows that man.
    later brother
    Vic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home