The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, July 31, 2005

All the critics from the NYC ...

To quote Raekwon from the Wu-Tang Clan, I'm live, live, live from New York.

And god forbid - I went to Yankee Stadium in the Bronx yesterday to watch the Yankees beat the Angels and guess what? What, I hear you ask. I was actually barracking for the Yankees!

This came only two days after I was cheering for Boston from the stands at Fenway Park.

We have a problem but they were two awesome experiences which I'll share on the blog later.

Hot and humid here today in what could be my final day in the Big Apple.

Bye for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you geezer - more information please...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go the YANKEES!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home