The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Spot the difference ...










One tourist attraction cost me £37 and a whole day in a bus to see.

The other attraction - literally, right on my doorstep - was free and I (along with Cousin Slugg, pictured) saw it every day!

Ghetto Stonehenge - England's least-known tourist attraction.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mate, what can I say, you have seen some amazing sites by now (Big Ben, Montreal's Olympic stadium, Fenway Park, Lords) but lets be honest, you have seen nothing as memorable as Ghetto Stonehenge.

    Later
    Slugg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home