The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night ...

Christmas has come and gone, but I thought this religious holiday provided a good excuse nonetheless to put some pictures up on this here blog. Here's one of me unwrapping a lovely photo album that the soon-to-be-married couple of K-Beezer and Cameroon bought me. I cleaned up on the gifts again, getting a couple of footy DVDs and a new game of Monopoly (because we all know how great I am at that) but honestly, I had more pleasure in giving than receiving this year.

For instance, Poppa Blog was chuffed to get a beer stein from Germany, whilst Rogan Josh's personalised Swiss army knife was put to good use in opening everyone else's presents. Cameroon will no doubt shoot better scores wearing his St Andrews golf shirt from Scotland and K-Beezer will smell better because of Ralph Lauren's romantic nature as will Kirstabell, owing to a sampler of lovely French perfumes. But Momma Blog, who by the looks great just the way she is, was resplendent wearing some Italian glass jewellery straight from Venice.

Indeed, it's a great time of year and we had fun. I hope you did too, wherever you are!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Stephens said…

    I too recieved a beer stein for xmas. It was from my bro; proof of his recent business trip to Berlin. However, I was surprised to find that inside my stein was a check for $US 3000, a down payment on money I had loaned him for his university studies. Merry Xmas indeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home