The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm back ...

"When it's over, that's the time I'll fall in love again." The dulcet tones of Sugar Ray could never ring more true.

There was no red carpet for the return of JB to Melbourne this morning, just Momma and Poppa Blog who were happy to see their son after five months travelling abroad. K-Beezer has just dropped around and it was awesome to see the glowing bride to be. It is great to be back - the weather is beautiful and there's a BBQ and some beers planned with the extended family tonight.

Sorry for the delays here at Blog Central but it's been very hectic over the past 10 days or so. At last glance, I was getting ready to fly to San Francisco to meet up with Cousin Slugg. So what happened then? We'll we hit the road in a flash little yellow Chevy (pictured here) and covered the states of California, Nevada and Arizona, travelling more than 1500 miles. You'll have to stay tuned for an extended play-by-play when I get some energy (and a bit of spare time) over the coming few days.

But I hear you ask: "Does the end of this trip mean the end of the blog as we know it?" I hope not. Obviously, the content isn't going to be as exciting or as glamourous (or as refreshing as, say a can of Lipton Brisk Lemon Ice Tea in Santa Barbara) as the last five months have been, but I'll sure try. With your assistance, we'll have many more adventures which will be posted on this here blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home