The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Saturday, January 14, 2006

What Sarah said ...

As mentioned in a previous post, I received a lovely e-mail from my Portland friend, (Not So) Single Forever the other day. We are both Capricorns - not that I believe in the stars - and she took the liberty of sending me some extended well wishes for my birthday. She turned 28 the next day but, as of yet, I have not got back to her. However, I think this is a much nicer gesture: A picture of me and her before we went to the Death Cab For Cutie concert late last year. Thanks to Rivjuando for that and many other pictures he sent me. He is currently holidaying in Lake Tahoe with his beautfiul bride, Soule Sista, and their friend, G.I. Charley who has returned from Afghanistan.

At this point I wish all my friends, both here and around the globe, my thoughts.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks Jamie! I just saw this for the first time today and it supplied an instant smile! I hear this is the year for 28 year olds, so we should fare pretty well.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jamie, thanks for thinking of me. You know you are always in my thoughts too. :-) Belated happy birthday. Reading your blog gives me great enjoyment. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jay Bee said…

    Juan Antonio, is it your birthday? I'm glad you like the blog. That means a lot!

    JB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home