The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, May 04, 2006

He is here, there, everywhere and somewhere ...

Peeps, apologies for the lack of updates. Since my return from Sydney, work has been a crazy mother. Let's just say that the recharged batteries have been quickly drained. I'll try and tap on this little keyboard a bit this weekend with updates on the harbour city and the highs and lows of following your favourite football teams to foreign places. I will also muse about tomorrow night's game. Frankly, Geelong must win. It's that simple.

But before I sign off, a shout out to two cool copy-writing colleagues from the currant bun. The opposition. I have yet to check their proposed aliases with these two delightful divas, but let's call them The Other KL and Bomber Belle. They wondered what they had to do to get on the blog when we went out for lunch today at, you guessed it, York Cafe. Indeed, when the owners at this apex of Asian cuisine see me coming, they always ask me: "Where are your girls?" Well, The Other KL - another Cat supporter who hopefully will join my rather large posse at tomorrow night's game - and Bomber Belle always accompany me to York or I just go by myself. Like yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vell ve see zat you are not in zee habit of giving us zee update of zee last veek or so of your life. Ve hope zat zis vill change very zoon. Vere did I put zat Brautwurst?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home