The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beard watch - day 14 ...

Take one last look, my friends, because on the weekend it will be gone, gone, gone. The fully-fledged beard has been a talking point around the office - it pronounces the jawline apparently while making me look much older - but quite frankly it is starting to itch. Thanks for your input. Like Grant Thomas it's here today, gone today.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, the beard must stay! You look so much hotter with the beard. Your friends are right - it does give you great jaw definition and an air of stately maturity to boot... Kind of like a hirsute Alex Lloyd.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hair today, gone today.
    Hirsute, hairsuit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home