The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things to do in Oakland (when you're bored) ...

We waited ... and waited ... and waited some more.

Something had to keep Slugg and I entertained as the train from Oakland to Santa Barbara was five hours late. I don't know much about the bronzed man holding my pack of Fritos other than he was a prominent civil rights campaigner. Allegedly. Even though it's now almost one year later, I only mention this less-than-memorable anecdote because I started today on a photo album of my 10-day trip around California with the self-proclaimed Slugger. Needless to say, this happy snap (and 300 others) will form part of the massive project.

And didn't I just mention something about needing to be kept entertained?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    think the guy on the lefts the better looking.

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Well, I sent your CD's...on my moving truck to Ohio! Sooooo, I will unload them and send them your way on that end. I packed my ballot for elections too. Smart move. Luckily, all the things I wanted to vote for worked out. Nuts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home