The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good golly, Mr Meldrum ...

I know what you were thinking. JB was full of bulltish when he mentioned of going around to Molly Meldrum's house for Murfuoso's unofficial buck's party a couple of months ago. Well, here's photographic proof. Yes, it's pretty easy to doctor images in this, the technological age, but you'll just have to believe me, alright?

It was one of many funny pictures to lob my way via e-mail today. The others involve Murfuoso, Cricket Australia (not the organisation, rather the man behind the lens above) and that rabble known as the Collingwood Football Club. I have been thinking for a while about launching an irregular segment called The Life And Times (Of The Mates) Of JB to pass the time and when I do, you'll see them. Your nominations please.

And it was exactly a year ago that I was in England after escaping London for a weekend of R&R in Brighton. Darling!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Collingwood? rabble? what about geelong?

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Totally off the subject, but I finally learned how to burn MP3 CDs, so the one you compiled on my computer can finally come your way (almost a year later)! So send your mailing address to my email, and I promise to send it off to you.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I nominate the top ten people you have listed along the sidebar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home