The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Like his bride, the groom wore pink ...

Beers were consumed and fun was in order. There was also a wedding to be had. Sort of. Mr and Mrs Murfuoso had returned from their New York nuptials last month for an Australian encore, held last Friday night - Grand Final eve - in the genteel surrounds of Port Melbourne. We posed for a photo, a la Rivjuando and Soule Sista last August and it was agreed that I continue to play the third wheel well!

As you can see (below left), there was more posing. Geezer probably has never played the role of hooker in the front row as he's more of a prop forward in the mold of Peter Tunks. There were also jokes shared (below right). A likely story, indeed! Murfuoso's sister I think was asking if any of the guys worked in the media. We're still checking.










Murfuoso is quite shocked at the choice of pictures used. Moments ago, he said the images posted exclusively on The Life And Times Of JB had depicted the night as a ''pathetic, drunken and tawdry affair''.

''It was not like that at all, it was quite refined,'' he said. ''You have just gone tabloid on me, Naomi Robson style ... I've been staged here - set up!"

Far from me to anger the 637 readers I already have, let alone a great mate, here are some more pictures below.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice addition to the songs of the moment!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you have potted murfuoso in a most sophie koh-like manner. i'd be surprised if he was your friend after this. your readership is now probably at 636.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JB, are you and Geezer lovers? Your humour just kills me.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think it looks like a lot of fun, and thats the whole point if it, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home