The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I can speak to you of memories and dust ...

Not much to report here. Really. I'm getting ready for my trip, which is coming at a good time in the scheme of things. But it's always a good time to go on holidays, right?

We played poker last week and I got knocked out very early, my bluff fooling no-one. Unfortunately, not everyone was as radical as I was, so at 12.41am, the game was suspended after almost five hours with Cameroon and Poppa Blog due to recommence at another time. I'm sure there's an easier way to earn $45.

Played golf on Saturday and blitzed the front nine at 13th Beach, a beautiful links course that has become my weekend home this year. I also spent $250 on a putter that looks more like a space station than anything else. Cousin Davis followed my lead and that of Cameroon and also bought an Odyssey 2-Ball putter, so I'll take a picture of that during next week's golf trip and put it up right here.

You might see that I changed "The Song Of The Moment". Nothing against The Crayon Fields, who I saw with Peter, Bjorn and John (and Murf) on Tuesday night. I had just returned from covering a court case in Morwell and listened to Josh Pyke's album up and back. By George, it's a great CD. I also saw Snow Patrol last week. And that's about it, although you don't really believe me, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home