The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

KB's Gold, not bitter ...

K-Beezer lamented the fact that there were many pictures taken at G-Squared and Astro Girl's wedding last week, but none on this here blog that featured the only sister of yours truly.

The molder of young minds even posted her objection. "(I) am sad that I haven't made an appearance on this here blog for over 12 months now! Yes 12 months! ... I trust that this case will be attended to at your earliest possible convenience," she vented.

Well, mate, this one's for you. Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Maggie Leigh said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Beez - I am now happy :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home