The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, November 30, 2006

On this day ...

It was exactly one year ago that I came back to Australia after the trip of a lifetime. Anyway, I just thought I'd say that. Tegan and Sara might ask where does the good go, but at this point I've got to ask: "Where does the time go?"

Over and out ... for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reflections of a wise man...but what is time?

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/04/050415115227.htm

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger m said…

    Cheers!

    Nice to have met you on that epic journey of yours.

    Perhaps someday I will visit Australia and test your hospitality! From what I have experienced, Aussies are supreme people.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I may sneak into Marcus' suitcase if he ever comes to visit you. Sadly, this past year would have been more exciting had you stuck around, but I am sure you will return again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home