The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, November 20, 2006

The vote is yours (and the lines are open) ...













The weekend was spent resting up for a big month ahead. There's been very little - of substance - happening in The Life And Times Of JB. I can't talk fantasy basketball because my team, Sex Panther By Odeon, is coming dead last having been decimated with injuries. It's also a faux pas with the female readership. The females? Well, there's nothing to speak of. Yet. The beard? Gone. Again. Being back in G-Town has put paid to my concert going activities lately and I've been in a general malaise anyway. A funk. I think it's called routine. I'm not a big fan of it. Big surprise that.

So I thought I'd keep things fresh and post some pictures that didn't make the cut over the past few entries and, in turn, review my Spring Racing Carnival this year by seeking a little audience participation. Feel free to talk about the amount of facial hair and the potential state of inebriation in the above two pictures. The one on the left was taken at BMW Caulfield Cup Day and the right as you may recall was at the buck's party held for Neil Steel in conjunction with Emirates Stakes Day in Flemington. Far from this being a brand dropping blog. Which hat do you like better? How about the choice of ties? And, finally, how about the pose? Madonna gets few mentions on this here blog, but as she would say: "Strike the pose!"

It never gets old here. Yes, sir. I eagerly await some of your replies. Maybe.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Should have kept the beard it made you look thinner
    Bucks party at Flemington???? What is that?

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhhh JB, the pic on the left is best. Neil Steel's jockey cap does not match your tie. But it was a nice try. Wow, I just read what I wrote. I'm a poet and I didn't know it!!!
    AP

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger m said…

    Beards are radical. I think I will grow one myself to protect me from the fierce elements of the Alaskan winter season.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home