The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The buzz about his haircut (and camera) ...

Merry Christmas Eve! Alas, there are no greeting cards this year, just a lonely post on this here blog. The firefighters have received an early present and hopefully the recent downpours will make the grass and gardens greener again, although keeping a bucket in the shower is here to stay.

Anyway and to the point, I wanted to wish the readers left out there - even the ones who have posted things less than savoury this year - a merry Christmas and all the best for 2007. I'll be travelling with the Blog Family up to the south coast of New South Wales on Boxing Day and enjoying some of time off before returning to a new year and, no doubt, new challenges.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    113, stay away from the country clubs!

    Might take you out to Royal Elco in a few months and reignite an old love affar with the rolling hills of Lara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home