The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

An excellent stocking stuffer ...











It's that time of year.

The people who bought you the concert ticket now bring you the cassette and the church sign. This is significant because, I'm a fan of the making and receiving of mix tapes. And it's nearly Christmas. Despite what the sign says, or what it doesn't say, is that Christmas starts at church.

I might even be getting some songs in the mail from the OR (Rivjuando) and the OH ((Not So) Single Forever) as we speak. An early Christmas present perhaps? And as we speak, like right now, I'm listening to the party shuffle on iTunes. On all topics Apple, I bought a new iPod the other day - a Shuffle for the bargain price of $49. That's not to say that my old trusty, bulky one is on the outer. Far from it, now being more than half-full (as opposed to half-empty) with the grand total of 7450 songs on it! I just need some songs when I exercise in the sweaty confines of the gym.

But what I really want for Christmas - apart from my two front teeth - is a new digital camera. Either that, or world peace. Many shenanigans took place over the past weekend and I have nothing tangible to show for it apart from memories and good times. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are one hell of a guy
    single? I don't beleive it

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Buy yourself a dictionary - the correct spelling is BELIEVE

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JB, have you upset someone lately? The reason I ask is because someone has been making a lot of smartass comments on your blog. Very sad that they obviously don't have anything better to do. Could it be a lady who refuses to accept that you're not interested in her maybe? Don't worry mate, I'm sure they'll start stalking someone else sooner or later!!!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Susie Bate said…

    It’s possible there’s no rhyme nor reason to flamin’ comments. The blog world is a funny one. I suggest using the 'moderate comments' option to avoid automatic publication of obnoxious behaviour by JB’s readers

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like on yours susie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home