The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A wedding (and some drinking) ...










No wonder the Serbs were going crazy at the Australian Open tennis last week. They were drinking this stuff, which would burn the curlys off the most hirsute man's chest. Not saying that's me, although I hear some girls like hairy chests. The author had a wonderful time at G-Squared and Astro Girl's wedding last weekend, even though:

(a) It was on a Sunday
(b) JB had to work on Monday
(c) I had to stand for more than an hour at the ceremony, which ...
(d) Was half in Serbian

Still, I was reunited with the Black Pearl, my old Deakin mate (above right) from last millenium and the other regular fixtures (Cousin Davis, Cameroon, Can't Stop The Rush and K-Beezer to name a few, the latter giving me grief for not updating the blog). I couldn't get them all in a picture, so this one will have to do. Cheers!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beez - There is at least 1 fantastic photo of you and me taken of late - am sad that I haven't made an appearance on this here blog for over 12 months now! Yes 12 months! :-(
    Not to mention that there have been many opportunities to post a delightful pic or three on your behalf. I trust that this case will be attended to at your earliest possible convenience. Sincerely, K-Beezer.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whats in the flask JB? Wodka? Zin & Tonik?

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger mrs. watson said…

    Hey JB, can you drop me a line at bigleaguelittleleague@hotmail.com, I'm heading to USA later this year and want some tips on what/what not to see and do while I'm over there (a Blazers fan, I see)? Big League (the blog) will be in full swing again soon so hope to see you over there too. Out.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I really like Maritime! Looks like you continue to have fun. You are a wedding king aren't you?

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jay Bee said…

    Yes Sarah, I do like weddings and any other function that plies one with free food and drink for hours on end.

    I also love Maritime. If you're keen, you should listen to the lead singer's previous band, The Promise Ring. I have all their albums, so I'll try and get them to you within the next year!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog and pics B-Train

     

Post a Comment

<< Home