The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Musing about a romantic killer ...

I had a big week in more ways than one. In between the drama in and out of court, I attended Festival Hall on three occasions, all with Murfuoso, to see some big musical acts: My Chemical Romance (Monday), Muse (Wednesday) and The Killers (Thursday). Rather than have me tell you all about them, click on the links above to what the great man - no, not me - had to say about them. I'll just say I had a good time, and I got to meet The Killers backstage but there are no pictures as they wouldn't allow it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home