The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, March 05, 2007

Who likes to party? We like to party ...










Not much to report here. I attended a couple of parties on the weekend. One was a joint "warming of the apartment" for Murf and The Jeweller. The latter was also celebrating her 26th birthday. It was a great evening and we devoured not a glass-and-a-half of full cream dairy milk, but a bottle-and-a-half of Captain Morgan's famous spiced rum. It didn't seem that long ago that Murf took yours truly down to Dan Murphy's in Prahran to buy a case of the stuff for $420. I remember it well, it was January 12. Having left the treasured cargo at his apartment since then, I'm sad to report that there's almost none left. Bugger the water shortage. We need more Cap'n!

On Saturday, Murf and yours truly did some planning for Florida. We're both going to see some Spring Training and hopefully meeting up with The Jeweller's sister in Atlanta. Peace up, A-Town down! Then I went to another party. Needless to say, all I did was rest yesterday.

There's only eight days left! In fact, there's only four days of work remaining. Then the golf trip and then Hawaii. Aloha to that!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Florida AND Hawaii?! You lucky boy. You have more fun than anyone else I know.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have a great trip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home