The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, August 16, 2007

All I want to hear is that you're not mine ...

Did Facebook kill Blogger? It doesn't have the same ring as whether video killed the radio star, does it? But when I received confirmation today that (Not So) Single Sarah joined the Facebook craze it had me thinking where is technology going to end? And does the blog end with it? I'm still a bit of a cynic of Facebook, but searching the profiles of various people while working the late night thing has kept things interesting. And believe me, I need to feel interested. And I found these pictures of myself from last year that I didn't know existed. That's a good thing.










Currently enjoying a day off after working six days straight. Must be some sort of record. Went to the gym today and looking forward to going out for pizza this evening with K-Beezer and Cameroon, the later who will be joining Cousin Davis and myself for a trip to Moonah Links via ferry on Sunday to lose some golf balls, let out some swear words in frustration and generally ruin a nice walk. Why do I like golf again? Probably because it's not like dating, that's why.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I'm a bit of a cynic with Facebook too...when I searched my email addresses and found that YOU actually had one, I decided to go ahead and stick with it (seriously...look at all that power you have!) because everyone else in on MySpace. I just think it is a little freaky that I post a msg to you in there and then it says "Sarah left a message on Jay's wall." It's like a beacon saying 'Sarah is stalking Jamie!" Well, feels that way at least.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home