The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

When all is not what it seems ...

Work is going well and the afternoon shift allows me to tear it up at the gym in the morning. To indulge in a favourite pastime of mine, quoting Ron Burgundy, I will say that I look good, I mean, I look really good. Geelong and Manly keep winning and that warms the cockles of heart, but other things leave me feeling far from marvellous, much like Richie Benaud.

My tardiness on this here blog has left some pundits to suggest that it may be time to take the next step in the IT world and ''enter the realm'' of that social networking phenomenon known as Facebook. Well, I have dabbled my toes in the water in those confines - albeit with an alias name which I was later told destroys the whole point of thing. For instance, it would be impossible to find me. So, alas, I think it will still be the trusty blog for me, but considering I'm a bit too open with my feelings then maybe I should reconsider this too.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JB, I dont think you are too open with yourself on here - I actually think it opens another side of your personality which you often keep hidden, and I have been pleasantly surprised more than once along the way, reading your musings here. And I've known you a decade now, so I like feeling like I know you even better.

    And you have to join FaceBook. There are a heap of us journo types on there...email me if you want more info!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger m said…

    I thought Facebook was for kids. Maybe it's different down under.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home