The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Berry sick is how the kids felt ...

What's up with the Children Of The Blog Family all coming down with a mystery illness this week despite all living in separate residences and having no interaction, save for a chicken dinner on Sunday night? K-Beezer was ill nearly all week, Rogan Josh left work early yesterday having a similar complaint while I was so drained I nearly fell asleep at the esteemed broadsheet. While some may joke that's standard practice, let the truth be known I went to bed at 7.30pm last night and slept through to the corresponding time this morning, rising only to get a hair cut, to scam some medication from the Beez herself, head to the bank, look at some golf clubs before finally buying some consumables with "good bacteria".

First the flu from a few weeks back and now this. I'd much prefer to blog about my travels quite frankly. Hopefully I'm going to break the 60-minute mark at The Age Run To The G tomorrow and then see the Cats play (and win) at K-Park. It just all depends on how I feel. And with that, I hope that anyone reading this is well, too.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home