The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, May 28, 2007

Suddenly approaching 1000 ...

This here blog is nearing an important milestone. It's taken 168 posts to do so, but according to Blogger's very rubbery figures I have nearly had 1000 hits at The Life And Times Of JB, so I wanted to thank you - the readers. The blog started almost two years ago with a meaningless post to basically boast that I was "out there" in Cybersville. We'll it's been a great ride and I hope it will continue.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Jamie dear...my sister pointed out that you have had 1000 hits to your profile...not your blog...the profile. So that means that your blog has had legions more...probably in the many thousands...for example, she got 651 views to her blog last week, Apparently, we too can know this secret to seeing that. Anyway, you are much more popular than you think!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Yup, it's true. The sister speaks the truth.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger the captain said…

    JB,

    Good to hear from ya over at big league. Mind you, we're approaching *ahem* 8000 hits.

    All absurd competition aside, I'd love to catch up with you for a beer. (And no, although the lack of posts might indicate otherwise, Mrs W is still well and truly planted in Oz's no 1 state until September. Although you should ask him about his plans if the Cats actually advance that far.)

    Is there some, less public forum for us to arrange a meeting?

    As always, we appreciate the suupport.

    P.S. I'm sure your stoked about the Blazers lucking out with the no 1 pick - Oden or Durant, outstanding. (btw, how were my Warriors in the playoffs? Outstanding!)

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger the captain said…

    Just remembered JB; email us at bigleaguelittleleague@hotmail.com

    We (or, I) will get back to ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home