The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The world (and a football team) in his palm ...

Yes, I'm back. Thanks for asking. After three days of work, I'm like blah. Luckily, I had golf on Saturday and a Cats victory, as pictured, on Sunday to take my mind off the inevitable. People around the office comment on my suntan and Momma Blog says I have a happy, healthy glow. I don't see it, but I'll take it. I'll also take this too: a friend of mine from The OR is getting married in Hawaii later this year and I'm invited! So I'm there. I hope a few other Oregonites can make the trip. Who knows? The Jeweller and Murf Man may be in Florida at the same time and we can hook up in Hollywood. I'm all about making things happen!

It's been good being back for the most part, catching up with friends and showering family members with gifts galore. All were appreciative.

The fantasy basketball season ends tomorrow and I'm hoping that my team - Esteban Batista Rulz - will avoid finishing last. At least I have an excuse for my sudden demise over the last month. It's the same reason why I performed miserably on the links with Cameroon on the weekend. I'll hit the course this weekend, but the footy is ruled out with Geelong playing Hawthorn in Launceston, Tasmania. Anyway, I hope your not too bored with my normal life. But it's better than it being abnormal, I guess.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you look happy and healthy.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I did get your email! That is exciting that you might go to the wedding. I really want to go. So, maybe we'll both make it! Hope all is well in the homeland.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home