The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Leaving Las Vegas, sorry, Los Angeles ...

Well, America, it's been fun. I'm sitting here in the international terminal at LAX paying a quarter per minute to say that's I'm nearly done. Check-in had a few dramas but I got there in the end. I see a sports bar in the distance, which is a fitting finale. Thanks to Cole's New World for letting me crash at his joint last night - the views of City Of Angels skyline had to be seen to be believed - and for the whirlwind tour of Hollywood. Before returning the hire car this afternoon I did a final bit of shopping and went to Dodger Stadium. For the uninitiated, that's a place where Major League Baseball is played. I've seen a few of those on this trip.

Anyway, it's back to you Richie in the central commentary position. As I've said, it's been a blast. Stay tuned for the recap in the coming weeks.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    any check-in at LAX is always bound to have a few dramas - it's a minor miracle anyone ever makes their flights it's such chaos there. safe trip back JB.
    anon

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back JB

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks for the postcard from your travels! It was a nice surprise. And if you come to Ohio, we will hit some sporting events...or something. There's actually a lot to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home