The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, April 09, 2007

Rorting the system that rorts you ...

So, the computer at this Internet cafe crashed before and I changed terminals. Little did I (or the people whose invented this exorbitantly priced system I am now dodging) know is that when you change terminals, you get your entire balance back! So here's another post and another gratuitous picture from the game on Friday evening at AT&T Park, which is right near Berry Street. But I must go, I have a bike ride to enjoy. More later (if I can shaft the system again).

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger m said…

    San Fran is a great city with plenty to do and see. I wouldn't want to live there, though. Very spendy.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And in other news, with the Entourage premiere happening last night, it appears that Jeremy Piven is the c***muscle that he plays on Entourage in real life, too.
    Check out www.ultragrrrl.blogspot.com and scroll down to the story on him for the 411. Awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home