The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday, May 04, 2007

Nice, er, number plate ...

Unfortunately, I didn't see Sara Jean Underwood the last time I was in The OR but this busty blonde beauty from the Pacific Northwest has just been crowned the 2007 Playboy Playmate Of The Year. Hooray! Hef has his hands full but it poses the obvious question: Do Made In Oregon have any girls like Ms Underwood? Like many of my friends, she's a Beaver (a graduate of Oregon State University) and who can ever forget that Playboy "Girls Of The Pac 10" cover? I hear the men typing into Google right now. SJU hails from Scappoose - which coincidentally rhymes with caboose - and is said to mean "gravelly plain". Anything but, pardon the pun.

Now if I can not offend the female readers who will hopefully put this down to JB simply being JB. Chicks dig a guy with a sense of humour apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home