The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sleeping ...

I've been on hiatus and considering my blogging options over the past few weeks. A self-indulgent time has been since the establishment of this here blog in mid-2005 but I'm wondering if it's time to pull up stumps.

Some might say "hooray", some might say "boo hoo" and some might say "ho hum". Maybe I might leave the blog as is and write whenever necessary but without the frequency of past posts. As always, input is welcome.

Thank you and good night!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Long live the blog and the antics of JB!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i say hooray

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me and my mate p would be sad if you stopped blogging

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JB don't leeeeeeave!!! And whoever said ''hooray'' above, get a life. If it's so boring why do you keep logging on for a look? Sounds like you're another one of the carcasses JB has left on the love super highway...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home