The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday, December 14, 2007

Still here ...

It's Friday night and I'm here. JB, are you crazy? Well, we all knew the answer to that one a long time ago. I was heartened by a couple of posts I received in reply to the previous thread, so I thought I'd just come by and say hi!

It's definitely been the festive season so far. Lots of drinking, sunbaking and playing golf. And it's not even Christmas! But that will soon be upon us and gone before we know it.

Just waiting for the cricket to finish before going to one of many Christmas parties, which reminds me - because I'm not as regular here as I used to be - that I should wish you all a merry Christmas and safe, happy and prosperous new year. Make every post a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home