The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday, October 12, 2007

Much mahalo ...

I'm here at Kahalui airport and because I have nothing better to do than spend my hard earned on expensive Internet access I thought I'd give a shout-out to the loyal fans that are left. Just about ready to fly back to Honolulu for the final night - might even watch the Los Angeles Lakers - before heading home tomorrow morning to end what has been a great trip where I met a ton of great people. I might have also drank a ton of Bud Light and Cap'n Coke, but that's another story.

This morning I indulged in a favourite pastime - shopping - which reminds me I'll have to make the use of the remaining 15 minutes and 25 seconds here to check the bank balance. I just checked ... not good.

If there are any readers left I promise to return to Australia and start blogging again. For real. It might even help me fill in the few blanks that I have had on this trip. I thought the computer would allow me to upload some pictures but unfortunately it won't.

So I'll see you soon, down under or online. Cheers.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great to hear that the blog will be revived...and I am looking forward to being a feature on this fine publication.

    PS - new Jimmy Eat World album is F'ing great!!!!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bud light????
    Tell us more

     

Post a Comment

<< Home