The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, September 03, 2007

Take the quiz, hot shot ...

Winding down here at work this evening and had a bit of a blast from the past. I took ninemsn's gangland quiz and found this picture accompanying question 19: "Carl Williams, pictured in red pullover, is seen being followed by the media down a Melbourne street. Which gangland figure was killed on this day?"

Well, Carl might have shed some kilos being inside and I've done the same on the outside, getting below 100 kilograms again - and getting 19 out of 20 on the quiz - is also due to a healthy diet combined with a great deal of exercise. This subbing is agreeing with me. Not sure about how Big Carl, Fat Tony or any other large people with first names are doing though.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey JB
    Like your blog
    I'm a friend of Susie's

    Cheers Tonia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home