The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When I went to Springfield ...

OK, so I never actually went to one of many of the United States of America's cities called Springfield - the closest I have been to a Springfield is in Eugene, Oregon.

But on my travels on the World Wide Web this evening - they have the Internet on computers now - I found a website that uses your likeness from an existing picture and then "Simpsonizes" it.

So that's what I've done. OK, so it's been fairly quiet towards the latter end of this evening. A fair likeness I reckon. I'm off to the Kwik-E-Mart. Mmmm, donuts and unexplained bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home