The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random musings from the underground ...

It's late Sunday night and I'm waiting for the all clear to head on home, which obviously means I'm at work. I did manage, however, to come in a bit late so I could get to K-Park with Poppa Blog for the Cats final game of the year - three quarters, actually - the top-of-the-table clash with Port Adelaide. And before that, I sat on the couch and watched Manly play the Warriors in New Zealand. I think Ice Cube, who will be in Melbourne next week funnily enough, would say: ''It was a good day."

Well, both games were played in front of crowds of around 25,000, and both my teams lost. But I'm excited that both are at the top end of their respective ladders and hopefully will feature very prominently next month. Sitting in the shade as the players ran around in the sun and on the green grass made me remember that I love September. To quote Better Than Ezra: ''Seems like it's always understood, this time of year."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home