The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's all just fantasy ...

More about my September to remember in a later post for this past weekend was, aside from working at the esteemed broadsheet, spent crunching the numbers for the upcoming fantasy basketball season. While those last three words of that previous sentence are never going to get the girls, the same group of 10 guys have been getting together since the start of this decade with the ambition of wanting to be the best general manager in fantasy hoops. However, only three GMs (Special K, Shan Dogg and K-Lenko) have earnt this highest honour. I thought it was worth the opportunity to post a picture of all of the lads together as it only happens once a year and here's hoping my team, Unexplained Bacon, can take home the bacon come April 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home