The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The baby Blazers ...













Are they the future? For the sake of basketball in Portland, let's hope so.

In the opinion of this Blazer blogger, the only bad news to come out of the NBA Draft was trading Sebastian Telfair. Do you think I wore his throwback jersey (in public and not for show) that I bought last year at the NBA Store in New York? Ugh!

And if you follow The Association, this could, quite possibly, be one of the funniest things you will ever read!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only funny thing I can tell you about basketball players is that you have to stand on tramstop seats to be high enough to kiss them...

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger the captain said…

    JB, I cant remember what I was searching for, but I came across your blog. Anyway, a couple of things here;

    Re the Blazers; they had a good draft, Brandon Roy looks like a player but im not completely sold on Aldridge (woulda preferred Ty Thomas there).

    And also; Greetings from Geelong! Check out mine and a mates blog, pissing and moaning about the GFC.

    bigleaguelittleleague.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Jay Bee said…

    Dear The Captain,

    Are you really a captain? Is your surname Morgan? If so, did you invent Captain Morgan Spiced Rum? It is the nicest alcoholic drink this side of Jamaica.

    Thanks for posting on my blog and even though I don't know you (do I) I will consider adding you to my list of I "Like These People (And Their Blogs)". You do fine work.

    Carn the Cats!

    JB

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger the captain said…

    Alas, I am not a real Captain. I know, the superimposed hat always gives me away...

    Cheers. Make sure you post a comment about Geelong on our blog. Next article is at this stage tentatively titled, "10 more reasons to hate Brett Burton"...

    By the way, is a photo of you with Australian cricketer Simon Katich in your June 27 blog? Dead ringer...

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Jay Bee said…

    Ahoy Captain,

    What is superimposed - your face or the sailors hat?

    I'd hold off on a possible topic on the Birdman. Why not "10 reasons to hate Brendan Fevola"? Make it 100.

    As for Kato, alas, he wasn't at the party. He neither has long flowing mane of brown hair or a beard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home