The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Geelong's newest tourist attraction ...

Remember England and when I visited Stonehenge and its ghastly ghetto equivalent? Well, Poppa Blog and I created a temporary rock formation out the front of The Blog's new, yet-to-be renovated home after moving several large pieces of bluestone from the back yard of the new hacineda earlier today. Indeed, it was tiring work. Hard and heavy labour. I thought some people, the early followers, would see the funny side of this so I decided to put it up. Laugh as you wish.

I'm heading to bed now. I have the big run tomorrow and it's my hope that the DA and I will finish in under last year's time of 64 minutes ... without stopping! I just got off the phone with AP and she's keen as well, so hopefully I'll have some cool pictures to post up. Word.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you just post that photo to show off your haircut JB? Very nice!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home