The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Be very, very quiet ...

Have blog, will write - just not sure what I can say. Yes, it has been very, very quiet. Ho hum. And no photographs either!

I've got two more days at work before a week off. I hear the blog brethren shout: "More holidays for JB? He's always on vacation?" Not true. I've been busting my buttocks and other anatomy starting with the letter B and now firmly believe it is my duty to relax and take stock. The assignments have been long and arduous. It doesn't get much worse than being sent to Miss Universe Australia last Friday night, does it? As a result, I missed a Geelong victory but plied myself with free booze after having to watch 19 bikini-clad babes strut their stuff on a catwalk clad with rose petals.

It's a tough gig.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uhuh ;)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Wish you could be here this weekend for our reunion! I am making you a surprise though, so sit patiently and wait for something to make you smile sometime next week! Oh, will you cave and make a MySpace? Do they cross continents?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home