The Life And Times Of JB

"I'm not an MC, I'm not a G, I mean I'm A to Z - and everything in between."

The song of the moment (December 14, 2007) is "Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack

Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm flying on a jet plane ...

Well, this time last year I was anyway - probably in or around Singapore for my layover (wanting to go to the bathroom but not having enough guts to squat) before getting ready to go to London. My for the start of five months of fun, which was actually the catalyst for the birth of this here blog.

Ahhh, the memories!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy travelog anniversary :)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DANG!
    DANG!
    DANG!

    This is merely an acronym for "Direction Angler Needed Gingerly."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home